Help Desk Level One Specialist
Requisition Number: 304928
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304928
Our technology minded client is seeking a Help Desk Level One Specialist to join their team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Level One Specialist:
- Provide first line customer support to staff along all applications, computers, printers, phones, and mobile devices
- Log all requests and resolutions in call tracking system
- Escalate tickets efficiently; follow up with users
- Help organize and build processes with the IT organizational
- May provide training on computer applications
- Consult with user community on wide range of complex hardware. software, and OS issues
Requirements of the Help Desk Level One Specialist:
- At least one year of training/experience supporting IT systems in a Windows environment
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to install, troubleshoot, upgrade, repair, and maintain desktop hardware and software applications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sound judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Must be able to lift equipment of up to 50 pounds
Job ID: 304928
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts