Requisition Number: 305002
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305002
Our financial services client is seeking a Project Engineer with industry experience in banking/financial services. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation and support of core online banking products and services to support the needs of our client's customers.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
This position can sit in either Austin, TX or Wilmington, NC.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer:
- Develop and perform QA check points within your team for quality and timely delivery
- Monitor and contribute to key metrics and efficiences
- Solve problems of varying complexity
- Demonstrate exceptional follow-through, attention to detail, prioritization, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Create and implement tools that increase quality, security and productivity
- Track and provide regular status updates
- Work closely with teams to ensure client satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Ensure all security, availability, confidentiality, and privacy policies and controls are followed
Requirements of the Project Engineer:
- Experience with online banking
- AWS experience converting to Cloud
- Strong SQL (Oracle) development skills
- Strong Data Mapping experience (Informatica/Talend)
- Experience with Linux, Perl Scripting for configurations
- Microsoft Access experience
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills including communication of technical concepts to non-technical individuals
Job ID: 305002
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts