Java UI/Middle Tier Developer
Requisition Number: 305024
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305024
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Java Developer with strong UI skills to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Java UI/Middle Tier Developer:
- Design, develop, and deploy software using Java technologies
- Design user interfaces; research and suggest process improvements related to UX
- Responsible for front end design/UI on enterprise web sites and mobile apps
- Manage small to medium sized development projects
- Collaborate across IT teams and business teams to achieve organizational objectives
- Create technical and operational documentation
Requirements of the Java UI/Middle TierDeveloper:
- Demonstrated experience in many of the following: Bootstrap, Ajax/Json, jQuery, JQX Widgets, Html 5, CSS3, and web environments, Tiles/Display tags, Angular.js , Node.js, Maven, Java/J2EE, domain services, REST/SOAP-based WebServices, Spring Frameworks (Presentation and middle-ware), ORB, MyBatis, Hibernate
- Knowledge of employee compliance and registration and licensing functions for asset management and broker dealer businesses
- Experience building .NET applications and deploying them to IIS farms
- Design experience building thin client interfaces
- Strong knowledge of pattern driven design and development
- Knowledge of EZPaaS frameworks like ForeC and FRF a big plus
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables
- Proficiency in managing small sized projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts