Senior Software Firmware Engineer
Requisition Number: 305116
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305116
Our highly regarded and well established client is seeking a Senior Software Firmware Engineer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Firmware Engineer:
- Develop iris identify software solutions utilizing VC++ (11 & 14), C#, and using Microsoft Tools such as Visual Studio, Device Driver Windows / DDK (Device Driver Kit)
- Develop product within organizational security guidelines
- Provide technical leadership in the evaluation and integration of software solutions
- Design and implement multi-threaded libraries and embedded applications
- Work on standalone devices and the development of software solutions, which will sit between the GUI and Embedded HW
- Implement communication protocols for TCP/IP, USB, WiFi, and BLE
- Full responsibility for success of the software and system-level implementation
- Work with internal resources, partners, customers and end users to understand industry needs and translate into prioritized requirements
- Work with hardware, software, computer vision algorithm, and optical engineers to achieve the most user and customer-convenient solution possible
- Help provide additional input and ideas regarding the architecture
- Deliver high quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused environment
Requirements of the Senior Software Firmware Engineer:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer or Software Engineering required
- At least 5 years of experience in software planning, design, and implementation of enterprise-scale systems including hands-on experience in CV++ and C#
- Strong knowledge of enterprise class software requirements including performance, security, scalability, and usability
- Should have working knowledge/experience in the following skills:
- VC++ for x86 processors
- Multi-Threading development experience
- Strong OOD & OOP, Designing strong classes
- Focus on VC++ on Microsoft vs. C++ on Linux
- Development using VC++ 11 & 14 & Visual Studio
- Experience with Windows Device Driver & DDK (Device Driver Kit)
- Ability to marshal data across boundaries of C++ & C# code; C# over to C++ and ability to Marshal data across the two boundaries
- Strong Visual Studio experience
- Strong understanding of process and memory to be able to write more effective, tight & quick code
- Experience Networking protocols TCP/IP, USB 20 & 30 protocols
- State machines
Job ID: 305116
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts