Junior Application Support Specialist
Requisition Number: 305219
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305219
Our client provides IT solutions for a range of industry leaders as well as key government agencies. They are committed to collaborating closely with their clients to fully understand business requirements and fully support organizational objectives. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a customer-centric approach, consider applying to be a Junior Application Support Specialist with our client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Junior Application Support Specialist:
- Provide Tier 2 customer service and technical support to public customers utilizing apps
- Record all contacts and problems for reporting and tracking purposes
- Provide support for a range of issues that vary in complexity
- Application and documentation training will be provided
Requirements of the Junior Application Support Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree desired; not required
- At least 4 years of hands-on IT experience
- Tier 2 knowledge of a variety of workstation and mobile device browsers
- A+ or Network+ certification
- Experience with Oracle RightNow highly desired
- Knowledge of ServiceNow desired
Job ID: 305219
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts