Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Requisition Number: 305235
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305235
Our client is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team in the Seattle, WA area. In this role, you will support the international exportation of medical devices.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare U.S. Regulatory submissions for new products and product changes to ensure timely market clearance
- Review product changes for compliance with applicable regulations, support business segment product lines, special projects and strategic initiatives
- Prepare technical files to include Notices of Change for CE Marking of medical devices
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience (Pharma experience also accepted)
- Medical Device industry regulatory affairs experience
- PMAs (Premarket Approvals) experience
- Pre-Subs (Q-sub)
- Electro-Mechanical Devices (strongly desired)
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts