Systems Analyst with Java Services
Requisition Number: 305357
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305357
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Systems Analyst with Java Services experience to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze business and system requirements
- Write project documentation for business platform initiatives
- Perform work in alignment with enterprise Agile processes
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions with business partners
- Collaborate with team members to finalize design
- Translate business requirements into technical specs on complex projects
- Facilitate Scrum meetings
- Mine for data to support test case execution
- Mentor on best practices
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in technical discipline and at least 5 years of experience performing systems analysis of web-based applications
- Experience gathering and analyzing business requirements to translate into system requirements utilizing Agile methodologies
- Experience with Scrum activities, including backlog grooming and planning activities
- Excellent communicator with a team mindset and collaborate work approach
- Software development experience preferred
Job ID: 305357
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts