Requisition Number: 305372
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305372
Our client is a life sciences consulting company. They play a key role in advancing the approval of life saving drug therapies by providing key testing support. They are currently seeking a dedicated Enterprise Architect to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Architect:
- Collaborate across IT teams and business stakeholders to build a vision for the organization
- Manage and monitor current and future business needs
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable work approach
- Design, develop, and implement technical standards and processes
- Help to establish necessary programs to ensure adherence to standards
- Provide subject matter expertise, leadership, and influencing support
Requirements of the Enterprise Architect:
- At least 15 years of IT experience designing enterprise quality applications
- At least 5 years of experience in creating and leading architectural governance programs
- Experience translating requirements into highly available and scalable solutions
- Hands-on experience in JEE, .Net, or similar application development
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Proficiency in architectural principles and technology
Job ID: 305372
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts