Requisition Number: 305519
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305519
Our healthcare client in Springfield, Massachusetts is looking for a Data Architect to build a Data warehouse in support of their Enterprise Data Architecture. For this role, candidates should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL, TSQL, SSIS is also required.
Responsibilities of the Data Architect/Developer:
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
- Prepare design for all metadata according to various ETL processes
- Monitor processes and develop plans to capture and access all metadata
- Design various ETL processes and perform tests on data
- Prepare designs for database systems and recommend improvements for performance
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
Requirements of the Data Architect/Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated experience as a Data Architect/Data Warehouse Developer
- Expertise in SQL Server with an in-depth understanding of database structures
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Knowledge of data mining/segmentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
Job ID: 305519
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts