Enterprise Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 305620
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305620
Our industry-leading client is seeking an Enterprise Agile Coach to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Agile Coach:
- Provide Agile coaching and Scrum Master servant-leadership to help teams develop Agile practices
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and sessions
- Work with cross-functional teams to validate project assumptions and create project plans
- Inform program leadership of their role in supporting Agile teams
- Actively help to build the Agile practice through mentoring and developing talent
- Stay current on Agile practices and skills through participation in training programs
Requirements of the Enterprise Agile Coach:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 3 years of experience as an Agile Coach using JIRA or VersionOne
- Agile certifications such as CSM, SAFe
- Demonstrated proficiency with project portfolio management tools
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to plan strategically and manage processes
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated success working in diverse environments
- Experience with SalesForce.com, Maximo, and similar tools is a plus
Job ID: 305620
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts