Requisition Number: 305626
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305626
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Application Engineer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Application Engineer:
- Develop technical solutions utilizing new or existing applications to enhance business processes through all phases of the programming life cycle
- Provide systems support, testing, system management, reporting, and technical documentation
- Responsible for using existing and emerging technology platforms to design, develop, and document detailed distributed applications
Requirements of the Application Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in in a relevant technical discipline
- Ability to code, test, develop, modify, implement and enhance an application
- Solid history of application development, support, enhancements, and troubleshooting
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze production issues
- Ability to support clients with onboarding Identity and Access Management platforms
- Comfortable supporting system and infrastructure upgrades
- Experience with ETL, SQL, Java, .Net development and Unix/Linux
Job ID: 305626
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts