Senior Apparel Designer
Requisition Number: 305686
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305686
Our client is a chosen brand of athletes young, old, and all around the world. Performance is key in all sports, weather conditions, and levels of expertise and our client's gear facilitates the best training and game day preparation and outcome. Do you want to work in the heart of Baltimore in an environment that is world class and state of the art? I'm talking on site basketball courts, state of the art gyms, employee "perks" and memorabilia, and fellow employees that share that drive and passion to get ahead of the game. I haven't even gotten to the job description yet, with a collaborative atmosphere and team environment, our client provides all the necessary tools to perform top notch work! Right now, our client is looking for Apparel Designers who share a passion for the sports world.
Responsibilities of the Senior Apparel Designer:
- Develop innovative and creative apparel based solutions to drive performance through functional design
- Focus on sports categories from inspiration to technical drawings
- Support coworkers and help them deliver projects on time
- BA or BFA in Design (Graphic/Apparel design preferred)
- At least 3 years of design experience (sports industry preferred
- Solid understanding of garment construction principles
- Ability to present in front of large groups
- Ability to collaborate in a team based environment
- Passion for sports design
Job ID: 305686
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts