Service Delivery Manager
Requisition Number: 305697
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305697
Our technology-minded client is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager:
- Serve as a liaison between client and resource
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Identify resources necessary for service delivery
- Facilitate team and client meetings
- Manage contract financials
Requirements of the Service Delivery Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- Several years of experience managing fixed price contracts required
- Several years of resource management experience preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently, without hands-on supervision
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Some travel required to meet clients (local & long distance)
Job ID: 305697
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts