Supplier Quality Engineer
Requisition Number: 305751
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305751
We are currently seeking four Supplier Quality Engineers for an 18+ month contract at a Medical Device company in Andover, MA.
Responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Supplier Quality performance monitoring
- Assist in the development of Quality processes relating to Supplier Quality Controls
- Work with the team to assist in supplier audits and supplier qualification, assessing supplier capabilities, supplier quality controls, adherence to design outputs, audit and inspection experience, experience with supplier control and design controls, and design ties to supplier
- Develop and oversee equipment qualification and process validation plans
- Assure quality systems of OEMs, manufacturers and suppliers are maintained and acceptance criteria are in alignment with component/product use and customer expectations
- Provide Quality oversight of product/process change requests from suppliers, ensuring appropriate regulatory review and adequate validation to support requested changes
- Manage planning, execution, reporting and closure of audits and audit findings
Requirements of the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Knowledge or experience with CPK, APQP, process optimization, understands QSIT, embraces and owns Inspection Initiative goals, initiative performance trends, and troubleshooting of specification issues
- Former experience with incoming inspection is critical to this role
Job ID: 305751
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts