Requisition Number: 305813
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305813
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Content Strategist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Content Strategist:
- Work with the design team to help an existing product grow and develop
- Write digital copy that explains complex financial concepts in a clear, concise, and easily understood manner
- Work closely with business stakeholders, compliance, and technical teams
- Utilize marketing metrics to guide content creation
- Create innovative and strategic content in a deadline-driven environment
Requirements of the Content Strategist:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years of marketing, writing, UX experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Excellent cross-functional relationship building skills
- Ability to work across teams and combine feedback and input to guide content
- Experience driving compelling digital end-to-end experience
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Excellent organization and dedication to detail
- Motivated and disciplined self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
Job ID: 305813
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts