Requisition Number: 305838
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305838
Our global client is a driving force in the communications industry. With offices in over 15 countries across five continents, they have a large global influence. They focus on diversity and inclusion within the workplace, and are committed to doing business with integrity and transparency. Our client is currently seeking a Systems Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst:
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to the program in the design, development, and implementation of deliverables
- Collaborate across teams to develop analysis automation and responsive UIs
- Develop a customer-facing data product that can be generated using enterprise standard data collection and processing
- Collaborate with PM and operations team to ensure that data meets quality requirements and that requirements are scalable
- Establish and maintain strong internal and external relationships to effectively execute on responsibilities
Requirements of the Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
- Experience with CAD, GIS, or equivalent software required
- Must have experience implementing software
- Must have an understanding of complex systems and systems integration experience
- Ability to understand business and IT concepts and identify the impact of business changes on systems
- Experience working with project managers to deliver projects involving and affecting multiple business units
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including exceptional presentation skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work well independently or collaboratively
Job ID: 305838
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts