Clinical Applications Manager
Requisition Number: 305894
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 305894
Our highly esteemed healthcare client is seeking a Clinical Applications Manager to join their dedicated team. The successful candidate for this position will be able to fully understand PACS and Cardio systems and their interactions. Experience with Epic Cupid is a must.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Applications Manager:
- Work with vendors and internally to create a stable and robust PACS environment
- Work with vendor partners to manage the availability and scalability of the PACS environment
- Help in the utilization of PACS across all levels of the organization
- Design and develop best practices regarding PACS
- Collaborate with infrastructure team on application maintenance/upgrades
- Work with project managers to develop project plans
- Work with support team to develop test plans and participate in testing
Job ID: 305894
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts