Senior C#/.NET with Web Technologies Developer (W2 only)
Requisition Number: 305914
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305914
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior C#/.NET Developer with web technologies experience to join their team.
Contract Length: 12 Months, W2 candidates only, NO Corp to Corp.
Responsibilities of the Senior C#/.NET Developer:
- Help to develop software user manuals
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications
- Develop and maintain an understanding of business needs and objectives
- Manage multiple projects
- Participate in integration and systems testing
- Fully test code to ensure highest level of reliability
- Help lead and drive development operations initiatives
- Collaborate with various members and departments to manage projects
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure projects meet standards and follow schedule
- Contribute to standards and best practices around software development processes, coding, and peer reviews
Requirements of the Senior C#/.NET Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years of experience performing hands-on design and programming of complex web-based software applications
- At least 1 year of release engineering, systems integration or configuration management experience building and deploying N-tiered applications using Microsoft tools and technologies including Visual Studio, Windows Server, IIS, ASP.NET, ASP, SQL Server, COM+
- At least 1 year of system administration experience including Windows Server and IIS
- In-depth, hands-on experience building sophisticated web and client-server applications using Microsoft tools such as C#, ASP.NET, VB6, SQL Server
- Good understanding of non-functional requirements for mission-critical enterprise software products and services
- Working knowledge of web standards and web browser capabilities; ability to create cross-browser, cross-platform, 508 Compliant/accessible pages
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gather and document system requirements and technical architecture
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of a team
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Agile development methodologies preferred
Job ID: 305914
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts