IT Risk Analyst
Florham Park, NJ
Requisition Number: 305920
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 305920
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking an IT Risk Analyst to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the IT Risk Analyst:
- Document risk scenarios to determine potential impact of breach
- Assess security and find potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Follow risk assessment and risk acceptance for key risk points
- Establish a clear line of risk accountability
- Research and assess new threats and security alerts
Requirements of the IT Risk Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; advanced degree is preferred, along with at least 7 years of experience in a risk management role
- CISSP/CRISC/CISA certifications are a plus
- Familiarity with risk related models and methodologies are a must
- Background in application development
- Thorough knowledge of various IT risk, security laws, regulations, standards and compliance requirements
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and multi-task effectively in a diverse environment
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills
Job ID: 305920
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts