Associate Test Publishing Technician
Requisition Number: 306026
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306026
Our well known and highly regarded client is seeking an Associate Test Publishing Technician to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Associate Test Publishing Technician:
- Respond to customer service inquiries and issues reported via telephone
- Document recurring problems or issues in a tracking system
- Majority of calls are routine but some calls will deviate from the norm
- May assess user needs and promote alternative products/services
- Utilize standard processes to migrate and convert content from source files to a new platform and through test production
- Use import tools, detailed checklists, and tracking logs to perform tasks
- Responsibilities may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services
Requirements of the Associate Test Publishing Technician:
- High school diploma required
- Strong technical skills
- Familiarity working with databases is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and software
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Strong organizational and document management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a professional office setting
Job ID: 306026
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts