Senior Python Developer
Requisition Number: 306027
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306027
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Python Developer to join their valuable team.
Due to government clearance requirements, all applicants must be either US Citizens or Permanent Residents with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Python Developer:
- Maintain computer systems for both commercial and government engagements
- Establish system parameters
- Ensure that hardware and software are compatible
- Coordinate user requirements
- Develop detailed documentation of system specifications and operating procedures
Requirements of the Senior Python Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Well versed and highly skilled in software design, development and testing, program installations, and system implementations
- Ability to analyze customer needs, design a quality proposal then develop these customized solutions to customer/user problems
- Ability to work productively independently and as a member of a cross-functional Agile team
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to perform customer presentations as needed
- Proficient in Python 2.7 and common libraries
- Hands-on experience with Python frameworks like Anaconda, pandas, numpy, Python Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), scikit learn, regex, and multiprocessing
- RESTful and SOAP web service implementations
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and machine learning
- Application servers/Web frameworks: Websphere, Bottle, Flask, Django, CherryPy
- Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Postgres, MongoDB
- XML, XSL, XSD
- Jenkins, Git
- Virtualization and Cloud development
- OS: Windows 7, 10, 2012 R2, Redhat Linux
Job ID: 306027
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts