IT Relationship Manager
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 306069
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306069
Our industry-leading client is seeking an IT Relationship Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the IT Relationship Manager:
- Utilize industry best practices while ensuring that strategy aligns with client policies and compliance requirements
- Create program targets for each business line and designated geography; track progress against targets
- Maintain good working relationships with vendors
- Create and track metrics to measure program success
- Maintain a comprehensive, enterprise-wide project plan
Requirements of the IT Relationship Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Workforce Management, ITO, BPO, KPO, and IT background
- Experience with global sourcing best practices
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies
- Keen sense of data and analytics; ability to create new frameworks
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, advanced Excel, Word, advanced PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced industry knowledge of staffing and offshore markets
- Team focused, ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Job ID: 306069
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts