Requisition Number: 306080
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 306080
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- At least 5 years of full life cycle project management and implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- At least 5 years of experience managing strategic development, enhancements of custom application projects, deliverables , program goals, risk, KPIs, and customer satisfaction
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile software development practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal, cross-team and vendor collaboration, organization skills
Job ID: 306080
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts