Project Manager - Trintech
Requisition Number: 306097
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306097
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Project Manager - Trintech to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager - Trintech:
- Lead the implementation of the Trintech Reconciliation Tool
- Oversee subject matter knowledge transfer and dissemination
- Maintain project plans and manage deadlines
- Establish cost/benefit analysis, risks, and workflow plans
- Resolve any issues that arise during the project
Requirements of the Project Manager - Trintech:
- Bachelors Degree in technology, business, or equivalent
- At least 15 years of related professional experience
- Prior Trintech project management/implementation experience
- Extensive knowledge of business functions
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Very strong management, project management and leadership skills
- Very strong relationship management skills
- PMP preferred
Job ID: 306097
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts