Senior Implementation Consultant
Requisition Number: 306101
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 306101
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Senior Implementation Consultant to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Senior Implementation Consultant:
- Manage overall project for platform implementation
- Develop and maintain project plan
- Facilitate project status meetings
- Communicate updates on a weekly basis
- Conduct business process reviews to understand client data
- Facilitate client interviews as necessary to help build data models
- Review and validate initial data extracts and document gaps and discrepancies
- Prepare and deliver technical and functional documentation
- Train end users on the use of their platform
- Travel to customer site as required; approximately 4-6 times per year
Requirements of the Senior Implementation Consultant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of experience leading software implementation/consulting services or equivalent experience
- Background in business process analysis and higher education experience with key enterprise systems (SIS, LMS, CRM, HR, Financial)
- Strong communication, planning, and organization skills
- Exceptional client service and relationship building skills
- Prior experience with data analysis and analytics technologies (data warehousing, data visualization tools) is preferred
- Expertise leveraging SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools such as Tableau to manipulate, analyze, and present data is a plus
Job ID: 306101
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts