Requisition Number: 306151
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306151
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Network Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Manage and maintain storage, networking, active directory, routers, network security, and data access control
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems reported by end users for networks, computers, and networking equipment
- Respond to inquiries from users regarding access to resources
- Add, remove, and change authorities for network users for internal applications
- Update and document all network related policies and procedures
Requirements of the Network Engineer:
- Ability to apply extensive technical expertise and have full knowledge of other related disciplines
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
- Ability to creatively develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Ability to interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters
- Cisco Routers (2 - 2901 and 2 – 2911 Integrated Services Routers)
- Palo Alto Firewalls (one PA-500 and one PA-3200)
- Riverbed Steelhead WAN optimization appliances (2 – CX 770H)
- Pulse Secure VPN Appliance (one MAG2600)
- IBM Network Intrusion Prevention System consisting of one SP4001 SiteProtector appliance, two GX-5008C-V2 sensors and matching Network Active Bypass Sensors
- Various Netgear switches
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows and Windows Server OS
- Linux Red Hat Enterprise OS
- VMware virtualization technologies
Job ID: 306151
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts