IT Security Training Specialist
Requisition Number: 306165
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306165
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a IT Security Training Specialist to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the IT Security Training Specialist:
- Develop security awareness materials for employees
- Ensure that security awareness materials meet intended audiences
- Train resources at the direction of the Project Manager
- Train ISSOs and Systems Owners as needed
- Lead the creation of IT security related electronic learning, presentations, or videos
- Maintain security awareness website, regularly updating content
Requirements of the IT Security Training Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- At least 6 years of experience in cyber security management, with at least 4 years of experience serving as an IT Security Training Specialist
- Expert understanding of information security risks and the different elements that make up these risks
- Basic understanding of a broad range of IT information security concepts
- Extensive knowledge of information security governance, risk management, and compliance best practices, procedures, and standards
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to contribute in a team setting
- One of the following certifications: CompTIA Security+, GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+)
Job ID: 306165
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts