Systems Engineer/Admin (Windows/Linux/AWS)
Requisition Number: 306112
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306112
Our client is a foremost authority on developing and disseminating educational literature. Focused on impacting young learners, our client’s work increases accessibility to educational materials - bridging gaps in opportunity and achievement. Our client is seeking a Systems Engineer/Admin to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer/Admin:
- Perform all tasks associated with storage, virtualization, and server systems support
- Develop and implement best practices for AWS cloud infrastructure
- Assist with cloud-based automation management
- Configure and manage system monitoring for data center and cloud environments
- Deploy patches to servers
- Work with DBA team to provide support for Oracle and MS SQL systems
Requirements of the Systems Engineer/Admin:
- At least 5 years of experience with Windows server in an enterprise setting
- At least 3 years of experience with Active Directory and VMware 5/6
- At least 1 year of experience with Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience with scripting tools and languages for automation and configuration management
- Experience monitoring systems, performance, and applications
Job ID: 306112
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts