Requisition Number: 306198
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306198
Are you an operations subject matter expert that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? A career within our client’s growing digital practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Responsibilities of the Operations Engineer:
- Responsible for overall system design
- Write policies, tools, and help teams work with on boarding to our multiple systems and platforms
- Participate in an agile team environment, help developers
- Document development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environment
- Consult with end users to test and debug applications
- Serve as subject matter expert in all aspects of design and application development
Requirements of the Operations Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience with distributed version control systems, as well as modern engineering practices is important
Job ID: 306198
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts