Web Analytics Manager
Requisition Number: 306223
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306223
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Web Analytics Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Web Analytics Manager:
- Deliver meaningful insights, regular performance updates, and ad hoc analysis
- Utilize Adobe Analytics to deliver insights to enable strategy and marketing decisions
- Partner with website operations teams to help define digital/website measurement strategy
- Build and Maintain behavioral audience segments within Adobe Analytics
Requirements of the Web Analytics Manager:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing analytics
- Deep experience with Adobe Marketing Suite
- Proficiency with digital marketing channels outside of website
- Motivated self-starter, confident, high intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill set
- Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with the ability to build insight and recommendations from data
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work well in team setting
- Biotech/pharma industry experience helpful
Job ID: 306223
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts