New York, NY
Requisition Number: 306242
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306242
Our industry-leading client is seeking a dedicated Data Scientist to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities to use data to drive business solutions
- Develop innovative, scalable machine learning and data mining solutions
- Extensive code development, debugging, optimizing, and productionizing
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement
- Constructing and presenting research ideas, prototypes and proofs of concepts
- Define strategies and parameters for predictive models and data mining projects, ensuring data integrity and usability
- Analyze and evaluate model results, providing ongoing monitoring and improvements
- Help to develop long term data strategy for the organization
Requirements of the Data Scientist:
- Master's degree or equivalent in relevant technical field
- At least 3 years of hands-on machine learning, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis in a business setting
- Exceptional programming skills in R and Python; experience with Scala, Java, MATLAB a plus
- Highly skilled in SQL, experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Depth of experience with regression, classification models, clustering, and experimental design
- Expert level Big Data skills and data visualization tools
- Incredible communication and presentation skills
Job ID: 306242
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts