Program Admin/Technical Writer
Requisition Number: 306244
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306244
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Program Admin/Technical Writer to join their incredible team.
Requirements of the Program Admin/Technical Writer:
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to capture detailed and accurate meeting minutes
- Strong capabilities with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective verbal and written communicator, able to work with both technical and business users
- Committed to delivering high-quality output
- Motivated self-starter with a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and an inquisitive mindset
Job ID: 306244
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts