Mainframe CICS Systems Programmer
Requisition Number: 306277
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306277
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Mainframe CICS Systems Programmer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a government clearance.
Requirements of the CICS Systems Programmer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field and at least 10 years of professional experience
- Expert experience and knowledge supporting CICS tools
- Strong experience and knowledge of z/OS applications programming using COBOL and ALC
- Expert experience and knowledge of TSO/ISPF, VSAM, IBM Utilities, Unix Systems Services on z/OS, DB2, IDMS and troubleshooting on a multi-platform/multi-LPAR z/OS environment
- Expert experience and knowledge of CICS systems programming including CEDA, DFHCSDUP, internals, tuning, debugging, troubleshooting and installing CICS v5 on a multi-platform/multi-LPAR z/OS environment
- Experience and knowledge of CICS WebServices on z/OS
Job ID: 306277
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts