Requisition Number: 306284
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306284
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Database Administrator to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Requirements of the Database Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 3 years of related technical experience
- Experience developing database applications in SQL Server 2014+ using SQL/T-SQL, SSIS
- Familiarity with ETL processing and maintaining system design documentation
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal including the ability to work with both technical and business users
- Proven ability to perform critical analysis to determine root cause in a complex environment
- Committed to delivering high quality software and data
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Keen attention to detail, inquisitive
- Strong writing skills
Job ID: 306284
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts