Oracle Financial Procurement Cloud / Fusion Specialist functional contract
Requisition Number: 306082
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306082
Our well established and highly regarded life sciences client is seeking an Oracle Financial Procurement Cloud/Fusion Specialist to join their team.
6+ month contract, on-site in Massachusetts
Responsibilities of the Oracle Financial Procurement Cloud/Fusion Specialist:
- Work with clients to gather end user requirements
- Collaborate with Finance team to prioritize enhancements to support business goals
- Develop test scenarios and test cases, including execution and test run validation and coordinate functional user testing
- Develop functional business requirements/specifications
- Troubleshoot critical production issues by discussing with end users
Requirements of the Oracle Financial Procurement Cloud/Fusion Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant technical field; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- At least 10 years of successful experience; background in consulting with recent client facing experience
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Financials and Projects modules - Oracle Cloud and Fusion experience is required
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact across all levels of the organization
- Experience documenting requirements and developing test plans
- Strong knowledge of SDLC models
- Proven ability to deliver high quality, practical, and sustainable results
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others, including clients
Job ID: 306082
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts