Senior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 306259
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306259
Our highly regarded industry leading client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team.
This position offers a great opportunity to work remotely after establishing yourself in the office.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Manage project from initiation and planning through implementation and execution
- Establish project scope, tasks, goals, requirements, and desired results
- Manage project schedules and timelines; manage resources
- Help in the recruitment process of project team
- Coordinate work across multiple projects
- Review status reports from project staff and modify as needed
- Facilitate team meetings to discuss project status
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- At least 5 years of project management experienced required
- Must have finance transportation experience or HR experience
- Experience managing large scale, global transformation programs
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously is preferred
- Expertise in industry standard project management methods and tools
- Strong listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills required
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects across a globally distributed team
- Ability to deal with change and evolving priorities
- Motivated, self-directed
- Conflict management experience a plus
- PMP is nice to have
Job ID: 306259
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts