Requisition Number: 306295
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306295
Contract to Hire Opportunity
Our large healthcare client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their high-energy, people- centered team. A good fit for this position will be an analytical-minded, self- driven individual with strong communication skills and experience analyzing and transforming data for the business based on use cases.
- Create customized statistical models to effectively capture and explain consumer patterns and trends during distinct time periods
- Use algorithms and programming to efficiently go through large datasets and apply treatments, filters and conditions to the data
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Create meaningful data visualizations to communicate findings and relate them back to how they create business impact
- Healthcare experience is a MUST
- 3- 5 years or technical experience with:
- SQL and SQL Server – relational DB skills; ability to make appropriate queries
- SAS programming
- Data mining
- Creating analytic dashboards and graphs #eg1989
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order: 306295
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts