Business Analyst / Content Management - Educational Software
Requisition Number: 306297
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306297
Our client is a foremost authority on developing and disseminating educational literature. Focused on impacting young learners, our client’s work increases accessibility to educational materials - bridging gaps in opportunity and achievement. Our client is seeking a UX Design Analyst - Educational Software to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the UX Design Analyst - Educational Software:
- Develop, implement, and manage business solutions
- Work with clients and internal leaders to pinpoint analytical requirements
- Utilize a wide degree of latitude and creativity
Requirements of the UX Design Analyst - Educational Software:
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience - BA, Product Owner, or UI/UX Analyst in a software development environment
- Hands-on experience in workflow analysis and software specification development
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Proven capability to analyze workflow/requirements and create diagrams and specifications
- Skilled in and passionate about UI/UX design
- Strong attention to detail
Job ID: 306297
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts