Requisition Number: 306318
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306318
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Oversee, manage, and schedule operations center staff and subcontractors
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding the application of information technology
- Communicate issues and status to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Ensure continuous availability and visibility of networks
- Manage project finances
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of relevant hands-on experience
- Experience managing and overseeing complex IT projects/initiatives
- Experience in public health IT preferred
- ITIL/PMP/PgMP certifications from PMI are a plus
- Prior networking/industry certifications are a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and mindset
Job ID: 306318
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts