Requisition Number: 306321
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306321
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a UX Designer now to join their award winning team. The UX Designer will manage and mentor junior staff and educate the organization as a whole. You will be instrumental in developing organizational design systems and standards.
Responsibilities of the UX Designer:
- Communicate with end users, team members, and business stakeholders to understand user needs and business requirements
- Determine feasibility of design, accounting for user needs, within time and cost constraints
- Create visual designs from concepts to provide creative solutions to team members
- Create mockups and prototypes to help with communicating and test workflows
- Utilize analytics to measure efficiency and effectiveness of UX designs
- Contribute to UI/UX best practices within the organization
Requirements of the UX Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in design or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in a corporate or agency setting
- Experience in software design and development
- Experience with enterprise UI development
- Experience with data-driven UI development
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with a prototyping tool
Job ID: 306321
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts