New York, NY
Requisition Number: 304887
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304887
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Cloud Architect to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Architect:
- Work with internal stakeholders and third party providers to deploy cloud technologies
- Participate in documenting business and technical requirements related to cloud providers
- Design, develop, and implement cloud based solutions to optimize performance while driving down cost
- Produce engineering documentation and specifications for implementation
- Develop requests for proposals and statements of work for projects
- Liaise between IT staff and application owner to ensure successful delivery of projects
Requirements of the Cloud Architect:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- At least 10 years of progressive experience designing, engineering, and implementing architecture
- AWS certifications; Azure certifications; Google cloud certification
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to develop and deliver presentations and documentation
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to deliver projects
- Motivated self-starter; proactive go-getter
- Strong ability to understand new concepts quickly and confidently in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong CLI and API scripting (Pearl, Python, Power Shell, Bash) and automation skills(Terraform, Puppet, CHEF, DSC, ARM, CloudFormation)
- Skilled in programming languages like Ruby, Python, PowerShell or any other scripting
- Strong knowledge and implementation of configuration management (AWS System Manager, Azure Automation, Puppet, Chef or DSC)
- Experience developing automation solutions and working in a highly automated environment
Job ID: 304887
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts