San Francisco, CA
Requisition Number: 306265
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306265
Our innovative, highly recognized client is seeking a JDK Architect to join their team.
Candidate can choose to work in Boston or in the San Francisco, CA area.
Applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis for Eliassen Group.
Responsibilities of the JDK Architect:
- Build robust, high-performance, high-scalability application infrastructure
- Strive for continuous improvement and development of the user experience
- Contribute to architecture decisions
- Offer helpful feedback in code reviews
- Mentor junior engineers
Requirements of the JDK Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Substantial experience and skill in technologies including
- JDK languages (Java, Groovy, Scala, Kotlin) and JVM tuning
- SOA and messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Databases (relational and document)
- Testing: functional, unit, and integration
- Experience shipping robust, high-performance, high-scalability applications to production
- Knowledge of a variety of web APIs such as Twilio, AWS, Stripe, etc.
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers from a variety of disciplines
Job ID: 306265
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts