Senior Data Quality Specialist
Requisition Number: 306282
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 306282
Our purpose-driven client is seeking a Senior Data Quality Specialist to join their dedicated team.
This is a full time, permanent position with an excellent benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Quality Specialist:
- Design and develop dashboards and visuals for data management and investment services operations
- Serve as a Data Quality subject matter expert
- Work on urgent, highly visible, high profile, and strategic projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Deliver data that can be used for critical processes, analysis, and reports
- Establish data quality KPIs and metrics; create necessary reporting to measure achievement toward data quality targets
- Develop and maintain professional documentation
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
Requirements of the Senior Data Quality Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a data-driven role in Asset Management, Investment Consulting, or related field required
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills required
- Commitment to delivering excellence in data quality
- Expertise developing dashboards and analytics using BI platforms
- Experience with SpotFire strongly preferred
- Exceptional knowledge in investment services, including operations, data management, and performance reporting
- Experience with data quality concepts, data quality metrics and governance processes is required
- Exposure to Data Profiling Tools required with a preference for some experience using Talend
- The ability to support multiple projects and work streams independently, proactively, and collaboratively is required
- Must be able to write intermediate SQL queries, build reports and analyze data
- Experience with report writing (SSRS) strongly preferred while data modeling (ERwin) is a plus
Job ID: 306282
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts