Senior Java Developer with Angular
Requisition Number: 306323
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306323
Our large government client is looking for a Senior Java Developer with Angular experience to support the Social Security Administration with taking the next step towards their modernization efforts. This position will be supporting new development initiatives incorporating Angular, micro services, CI/CD pipelines, machine learning, etc. Due to government clearance requirements, only US Citizens and Green Card holders are eligible. Work must be performed onsite in Baltimore, MD.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Participate in end-to-end software development, through all phases
- Apply expertise in functional areas to meet work order requirements
- Offer recommendations for enterprise level system improvements/optimization
- Support risk management and causal analysis
Requirements of the Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of professional experience required
- Server-side component design skills: OOD with Java EE 6 and up, Spring/SpringBoot, Jax-WS and JAX-RS Web service development, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, common frameworks such as Maven, JUnit, Log4J, Mockito
- Familiarity with usability and Section 508 principles
- SQL development for IBM DB2
- WebSphere deployment
- Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and supervise a team
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 306323
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts