Front End Developer (Angular/Backbone)
Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 306354
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306354
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Front End Developer to join their team.
All applicants must be available for an in-person interview in Jersey City, NJ.
Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Develop new customer facing application features
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to usable code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Requirements of the Front End Developer:
- At least 8 years of experience building high performance UI
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- General understanding of LESS and SASS
- Experience with Angular 2 and Backbone
- Must have worked with charting libraries like Highcharts and D3.js
- Working experience in Bootstrap and responsive design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Investment Banking and Finance Experience is a big plus
Job ID: 306354
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts