Agoura Hills, CA
Requisition Number: 304541
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304541
Our cutting-edge client is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Architect:
- Develop code, custom objectives, Visual Force Pages, Apex Trigger Reports, custom pages, and assignment rules and limitations
- Ensure comprehensive development practices to ensure quality delivery of software solutions
Requirements of the Salesforce Architect:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Salesforce, batch flow patterns, and Agile/Scrum methods
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative programming and administration
- Salesforce mobile experience
- Strong SOQL amd ETL experience
- Salesforce Development 1.11 and Administrative certifications desired
Job ID: 304541
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts