Supply Chain IT Project Manager
Requisition Number: 304630
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304630
Our client is a foremost authority on developing and disseminating educational literature. Focused on impacting young learners, our client’s work increases accessibility to educational materials - bridging gaps in opportunity and achievement. Our client is seeking a Supply Chain IT Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
This position can sit in Boston or Orlando and requires up to 50% domestic travel to company locations.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain IT Project Manager:
- Oversee highly complex cross-functional projects and programs from end to end
- Collaborate closely with business and technical teams to define project scope and deliverables, activities, work allocation, and work estimates
- Lead, manage, and support technical teams while ensuring project objectives are met on time, on budget, and within scope
- Measure progress and monitor performance; present project status to senior and executive leadership
- Manage issues or conflicts that may arise during the project life cycle
- Adhere to and follow the organizational integrated Change Control Process
- Conduct post project implementation reviews for educational purposes
Requirements of the Supply Chain IT Project Manager:
- At least 7 years of experience managing IT projects across business, operations, and infrastructure systems
- Experience with Supply Chain and customer service business functions
- Expertise in Project Management tools
- Experience leading complex projects
Job ID: 304630
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts