Requisition Number: 306048
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306048
Our innovative, solutions-driven client is seeking a Program Manager to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Oversee and lead program
- Interact regularly with customers, vendors, 3rd party suppliers, and internal teams
- Manage system-level programs of medium scale and complexity
- Guide team and architectural decisions
- Lead team in a Waterfall environment and assist with the transition to Agile
- Responsible for schedule and deliverable setting and management
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Work with a range of developers and specialist to put forth the best possible product
- Ensure product development is consistently aligned with enterprise standards
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of program and project management
- At least 5 years of hands-on software development experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills; excellent ability to thinking conceptually and critically
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to travel globally as required
- PMP certification preferred
Job ID: 306048
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts