New York, NY
Requisition Number: 306327
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 306327
Our client has a brand that is recognized worldwide. They are currently seeking a Telecom Admin/Engineer to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the Telecom Admin/Engineer:
- Manage all aspects of telecommunications on a global scale
- Administer telecommunications operations
- Responsible for scheduling installations and maintenance for multiple domestic locations
- Develop RFI; review RFP; recommend vendors to management
- Provide telecommunications management for special events
- Perform network optimization and cost reduction studies company-wide
- Domestic travel required as necessary
Requirements of the Telecom Admin/Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of telecommunications experience
- Knowledge of Cisco UC/CUCM telephony and Avaya, including Nortel
- Knowledge of networks, including SIP Trunks and cabling systems
- Ability to work well with others, across all levels of the organization
- Strong customer service orientation
- Flexibility to work in a constantly evolving setting
- Ability to deliver results on time
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Job ID: 306327
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts