New York, NY
Requisition Number: 306356
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306356
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Systems Administrator to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator:
- Design and architect enterprise systems and services
- Research, evaluate, and recommend emerging technologies
- Create and document procedures for new deployments
- Design and execute in-depth data integration capabilities to measure UX and usage
- Evaluate new versions for existing deployments and develop strategies for upgrades
- Provide level 4 production support
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- At least 6 years of experience designing/implementing/supporting messaging and communications infrastructure
- At least 3 years of experience designing/implementing/supporting Microsoft email and Exchange/Skype for Business
- Thorough understanding of the information security concepts and how they apply to real time communications (Encryption, proxy, firewalls, authentication)
- Thorough understanding of SIP and SMTP communications protocols
- Experience with real-time communications tools for mobile platforms and/or integration tools for Cisco/Microsoft integration is desired
Job ID: 306356
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts